If you are an author or a publisher and would like to see your book reviewed on this site, feel free to contact me using the link provided on the sidebar or any of the options on the contact page.
While I’m happy to consider every review request I receive, in order to save us both some time, please keep in mind the following:
- I prefer to review mysteries, thrillers and horror novels, although I may accept historical romance, YA or contemporary fiction.
- My daughter and I are both open to reviewing new and upcoming children’s books.
- I am NOT interested in reviewing non-fiction, self-help books, religious fiction, erotic romance or graphic novels.
- Your request should always include: cover image, a brief synopsis, link to your book page on GoodReads or Amazon and the release date. If your book is part of a series, a (tentative) release schedule for the remaining installments would be appreciated.
- I will only reply to review requests I’m willing to accept.
- I accept physical copies as well as e-books in mobi format, audiobooks or widget invites via Netgalley.
I reserve the right not to review your book even after accepting it. This happens rarely, but it does happen when I dislike a book too much to finish or review it.
I will review your book as fairly and honestly as possible. My opinion is my own and cannot be influenced, although I will warn you in advance if the review is particularly negative.
If I accept your book, I will review it within a month of receiving it, or, if it’s an advanced copy, as close to the release date as possible. I am willing to adjust my schedule when possible if you have a preferred date for your review. I will email you the links once posted. I will post on my blog and on GoodReads, but I’m more than happy to post the review on The Book Depository, Amazon or Amazon UK upon request.