Good Morning friends! Today on Top Ten Tuesday is all about bookish merchandise. This one is actually a tough one for me because I don’t really like a lot of ‘stuff’ in general. We have a smaller and older home, the four of us, so aside from books, I’m quite picky with what’s brought into the home to live forever.
So instead of sharing pins, and candles, and other bookish goodies, I thought I’d share with you some of the things already on my wish list for my home that is book related sprinkled with a couple of bookish goodies I’m hoping Santa sees. Photos are not my own and shared from various retail websites linked below.
- Wood and material for the new shelves we’re building in my hallway under the stairs.
- Utility Cart such as this one from Target. I bought one for my sons room and just found a pink one for my daughters crafts in her room, so now I want one for myself. Have you seen those gorgeous TBR carts popping up everywhere!? I swoon.
- Geode bookends for our new shelves. I love stones and geodes so I’d love a set for our bookshelves. I found this gorgeous set on Pottery Barn but I see them all the time at Home Goods and Marshall’s for a fraction of the price.
- An electric blanket like this one for those cold wintery nights on the couch with my book and a glass of whiskey.
- This wooden bath tray for relaxing in the tub with a good book.
- This beautiful wool kindle cover with pocket from BertiesCloset on Etsy. I commute every day and my current cover is looking quite abused. Another company I love for booksleeves is Book Beau, I currently have two and I love them!
- This desktop organizer or something similar for our bedroom and home for my current nighttime reads.
- Baskets – hear me out. I know these aren’t really ‘bookish’ items but I use them around the house for books for the kids! We have a book basket that we keep by my bed full of our favorite bedtime stories. Once the shelves are done downstairs, I’d like a couple for the floor under the shelves to put the board books and other well loved children’s picture books which currently live under the TV.
- These book scratch off posters! I just love these and am actually thinking I might get one for my kids for Christmas as something we can do together throughout the years!
- I had a tough time coming up with one more but something I wish I could always try out are book subscription boxes! I never have because there really hasn’t been to many that are up my alley and I don’t love all the random ‘stuff’ that comes in them. I also don’t do well with commitments. However, a new book box company has emerged and it’s one I can totally get behind. Enter the Night Worms Horror box! Check them out if you love horror and book boxes! Sign up for their newsletter, they have lots of new exciting things happening that you don’t want to miss.
And there you have it! My bookish wishlist! See anything you have and love or anything that you’d love to have too?